Marriage / Civil Union License Application
You can also obtain a hard copy of the application at the Vital Statistics window in the Municipal Building (please note the Vital Statistics hours of operation).
Use this form to apply for:
- Civil Union
- Domestic partnership
- Reaffirmation of a civil union
To obtain a license, please remit your application, payment, and supporting documents in person at the Vital Statistics window in the Municipal Building.
Fees & Payment
There is a $28 fee for a Marriage / Civil Union License. Credit cards, personal checks, money orders, and cash are accepted.
An application for a Marriage / Civil Union License must be physically submitted no later than 72 hours prior to the Marriage / Civil Union event.
The required documents to obtain a Marriage/Civil Union License are:
- A valid driver's license or state issued identification along with a certified birth certificate (with parents names preferred) and/or a valid passport.
- A Social Security card.
- A witness 18 years or older with valid identification.
- If you are divorced or have had a marriage / civil union annulled, please bring the divorce decree documents.
- If your former spouse is deceased, please bring a certified copy of the death certificate.
- Proof of residency.
- The $28 fee