In-person service is available at the Vital Statistics Registrar's window at the Municipal building.
The Vital Statistics Registrar is available:
Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 9-12 and 2-4
Tuesday and Thursday 9-1 and 2-4
The Vital Statistics department is responsible for maintaining and safekeeping records of births, marriages, civil unions, and deaths that occurred in the Township of Willingboro. The registrar is responsible for the following:
- Issuing Marriage/Civil Union Licenses.
- Maintaining records of births by issuing Birth Certificates.
- Maintaining records of deaths by issuing Death Certificates.
- Maintaining records of marriages, civil unions, domestic partnerships, reaffirmations of civil unions, and remarriages by issuing Marriage/Civil Union Certificates.
- Providing certified copies of the records listed above.
Each municipality maintains their own vital records. Records of events that occurred in other municipalities or other states are not located in the office of Vital Statistics of the Township of Willingboro.
Methods of Obtaining Record
Cash, check, money order, Visa, and Mastercard are acceptable forms of payment for an in person request. Remember to bring necessary forms of ID.
For mail order request, submit a brief letter indicating the person’s name at birth, date of birth, mother’s name; include mother’s maiden name, father’s name, and a clear copy of your photo ID.
Make the check or money order payable to:
Mail check or money order to:
1 Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Drive
Willingboro, NJ 08046
- All State raised, sealed, certified copies of birth, death, and marriage certificates are $25.00 each.
- Additional death certificates are $5.00 each.
***Valid photo identification OR two alternate forms of identification with name and address are required when requesting a certified record.***