Willingboro's Municipal Court is an independent branch of government constitutionally entrusted with the fair and just resolution of disputes in order to preserve the rule of law and to protect the rights and liberties guaranteed by the Constitution and laws of the United States and this State.
The Municipal Court handles all criminal complaints, ordinance violations, and traffic tickets issued in the township.
This office schedules cases for hearings, accepts bail, and maintains records or criminal and traffic tickets for attorneys, defendants, residents, and the general public.
- Judge:The Honorable Harold George
- Prosecutor: John McGill, Esq.
- Public Defender: Andrew Duclair, Esq.
- Court Administrator: Carolyn Cambell
- Deputy Court Administrator: Deborah Long
- Deputy Court Administrator: Victor Batey
To pay a ticket, or to receive information regarding a ticket, please visit NJMCdirect.
Please have the following information ready:
- Parking or traffic ticket
- License plate number
If you choose to pay online: VISA, MasterCard or any card that contains the VISA or MasterCard logo may be used on this site. There is a convenience fee for this service.